Mark Your Calendars For Auditions
Auditions for productions for the 2023-2024 season have been announced so mark your calendars and join us on stage. This page lists general audition information but be sure to visit the audition page for each individual show by clicking on the show title. Some shows have unique audition processes. The show audition page will also give you a list and description of characters. Contact information for each show can also be found on the show audition page.
- We invite and encourage all abilities, experience levels and ethnicities to audition.
- You are not required to come to both days of auditions but you may do so if you like. You will will not be penalized for only coming to auditions one night. We do ask that, if possible, you stay for the entire audition time.
- Please be as accurate as possible when listing conflict dates on your audition sheet. Having conflicts will not eliminate you from receiving a part but it is needed for a director to make an accurate rehearsal schedule.
- All actors must be available during tech rehearsals (the week of the first show) and for all performances. The only exception is if you are double cast and have worked out an arrangement with the director.
- Parents are welcome to attend rehearsals with young actors and we encourage parents to audition for shows with a mixed cast. This can be a very fun and rewarding family activity.
- Audition forms will be available at auditions or you may download the form at the bottom of the page to complete and bring with you to auditions.
- You are encouraged to bring a water bottle to auditions. Appropriate clothing and shoes are especially important when auditioning for musicals. These do not have to be dance shoes but should be something comfortable that will stay on your feet.
- Backstage assistance is always needed. If you are not cast in a show or you have a sibling, friend or parent that is interested in assisting backstage, please contact the production coordinator for the show or Sherrill Revolinski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evergreen is a non-profit community theater organization and never charges a fee for anyone to audition or participate in a show.
- For any questions, please refer to the contact information for each show.
Our Auditions and rehearsals are held at 1662 Morrow Street Green Bay WI. Look for the Evergreen sign by the driveway and the audition signs on the door.